Sound: "The Abolition of Man" by Thrice
I'm starting to feel... dare I say it? Okay. Here goes. I'm starting to feel static. I've developed a routine; I get up, do some cleaning, get ready, go to class, do homework, see a show, and repeat. And, as nice as it is to have a routine and know what's going to happen when, I'm in London! I did not come here to live a nice, boring, static life.
Obviously this means it's time to leave my comfort zone, push the boudaries, and get into a little bit of trouble.
Parental units: I promise not to get arrested. But that's the only promise you'll get.
Peace out, cubscouts.
Can you also promise:
ReplyDelete1. Not have any children right now.
2. Not to put any large holes in your ears or any other body parts.
3. Not to get any tattoos.
4. Not to puke on yourself or anyone else. :)
5. Look before you jump.
Thanks.