Sound: "More Than A Feeling" by Boston
This morning, I woke up at 7:30am. All on my own. I didn't need to be awake until 10:30am, because I have nothing going on today until roughly 11:30am, when the Murdock clan arrives to pick me up for our journey to Plymouth [Rock] (to quote my favorite Murdock: "We have to look for the rock. But the pilgrims found it okay without GPS."). So I decided to clean the bathroom. But then that was done, and I still had a couple hours to kill before I needed to get ready for my day. And I found myself reminiscing about my time in London, and the blog I kept. And I thought to myself, "Self, people liked that blog, and you're at another high-paced interesting point in your life. You should start blogging again." And then I thought to myself, "You know what, Self? That's a great idea. I will start blogging again." So here I am.
What's happened since I last put my fingers to the keys and blasted my life onto the internet? Well, I tricked Ithaca College into giving me a bachelor's degree. And I tricked the American Repertory Theater/Moscow Art Theatre/Harvard University into accepting me into their Dramaturgy MFA program (or maybe they tricked me - I am giving them a good chunk of change). Now I'm living in the Greater Boston Area, studying things like Dramatic Structure, Icons of Masculinity, and Russian Language and Culture, and also pretending that I'm an adult. It's pretty awesome.
Welcome back, folks. It's been a while.
Also, who the heck bought Chinese Democracy on the shared itunes account?! Dad, Connor: I'm judging you a little bit.
Oops- meant to say "Yay!" here. Love reading your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteI bought it. Since I was going to the GnR concert I thought I should get the latest album. If you really want to question purchases on the shared iTunes account, how about that Marty Robbins crap. I'm going to have to start charging you guys if you continue to buy that stuff.
DeleteThat's Connor! I didn't even know who Marty Robbins was until I Googled him! I only buy top-quality songs, like "Call Me Maybe."
Delete