Unlike many of my fellow ICLCers, I was very lucky and my trip home was nice and smooth. Other than a two-hour delay that consisted of sitting on the tarmac, everything went off without a hitch. My flight reaffirmed my love for Virgin Atlantic, and I watched many movies and spoke with the nice Serra boy sitting next to me.
My time home has also been nice; I've seen a lot of my family and a few friends. Mainly, though, I've been studying for the GRE (test date: January 15), preparing for next semester, and doing some basic office work at a law firm. It's a nice break, but I'm ready to move forward and head back to Ithaca. As much as I love my family and the Bay Area, it seems that Ithaca has become my true home, and I miss it quite a bit. But I'll see it in 13 short days.
Peace out, cubscouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment